Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi | Assistant Professor (Grade I & II) | Ph.D. in appropriate branch with first class in preceding degree | Last Date: 2026-03-31
Posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2026 |
Labels:
31032026,
Himachal Pradesh-Jobs,
Latest-Jobs,
PhD-Jobs,
postdate21012026,
Teaching
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi
Assistant Professor (Grade I & II) Recruitment 2025
| Organization | Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi |
| Job Role | Assistant Professor (Grade I & II) |
| Qualification | Ph.D. in appropriate branch with first class in preceding degree |
| Salary / Pay Scale | Pay Level 10 to 12 (₹70,900 - ₹1,01,500 base) |
| Last Date | 2026-03-31 |
| Vacancies | Not Specified |
| Location | Kamand, Mandi, Himachal Pradesh 175075 |
| Posted On | 2026-01-21 |
Brief Details
Rolling advertisement for School of Computing and Electrical Engineering. Applications processed in quarterly cycles.